Size: 30 inches
Surface Material Glass
Heating Elements 4
Exterior Dimensions: 30-5/8″ (width) x 2-5/8″ (height) x 21-3/8″ (depth)
Cutout Dimensions: 5″ (height) x 19-5/8″ to 20-1/2″ (depth) x 28-1/2″ to 29-7/8″ (width)
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The control knobs are easy to turn.
- It sports a smooth surface for easy cleaning and a flawless look.
- The big 30″ cooktop lets you simultaneously use four cookware pieces.
- The 3000 W heating spot features the SpaceWise Technology that expands the element up to 9 1/2″.
- The system is very responsive to the input.
- Cleaning the surface is effortless due to the sleek glass material.
We commonly prefer gas cooktops for our kitchens due to the heat precision in can deliver to the cookware. However, you can also achieve it with the best electric cooktop like the Frigidaire FFEC3025UB.
Frigidaire fashioned the FFEC3025UB with features that will help it deliver the best performance possible. It starts with the four elements that offer different wattages for your specific needs: 1200 watts (right rear), 2500 watts (left rear), 1200 watts (left front), and 1600/3000 watts (right front). Despite the variation in power, each element can generate sufficient heat to cook foods within minutes properly. However, it isn’t the only thing that makes it versatile since Frigidaire FFEC3025UB can also accommodate various cookware sizes.
The diameters of the left front and right rear heating elements measure 6 inches. While the left rear is 9 1/4″, the right front can go from 6″ to 9 1/2″. This expansion is possible through the brand’s SpaceWise Technology, which allows you to adjust the coverage of the element depending on the size of cookware you are using. To set it, turn the knob either clockwise (for the inner 6″ diameter) or anticlockwise (for the whole 9 1/2″ diameter).
In our test, each heating element showed consistency in sustaining the selected temperatures. They also responded quickly to input changes, assuring you great control over the cooking process. Our reviewers also noticed that the high setting of the 3000 W Quick-Boil element heated up fast and effective when we fried eggs and bacon. Within 2 minutes of the test, everything came out perfectly.
If you also want a more fashionable cooktop in the kitchen, this 2021 best electric cooktop won’t fail you. The overall layout and placement of knobs and heating elements give it a neat appearance, while the glass-ceramic surface makes it exemplary appealing. Its smooth surface also allows easy cleanup of sauce spills and oil with just a wipe of a piece of clean cloth. You can also remove the knobs for a more thorough cleaning, and there is an indicator light that will alert you once the surface is cool enough to be touched.
Frigidaire FFEC3025UB Electric Cooktop FAQs:
Does the Frigidaire FFEC3025UB really turn off automatically?
- The Frigidaire FFEC3025UB has a sensor that momentarily turns off the heating element once it has reached the maximum temperature. It will turn back on to sustain the heat setting.
Does the Frigidaire FFEC3025UB have a downdraft system
- The Frigidaire FFEC3025UB doesn’t have it since it is a conventional glass electric cooktop.
Is the Frigidaire FFEC3025UB a hardwired or a plugin type of cooktop?
- The Frigidaire FFEC3025UB is hardwired.
What is the voltage of Frigidaire FFEC3025UB?
- The voltage of the Frigidaire FFEC3025UB is 240 volts.