Model Number: 4093-008
Wattage: 600 watts
Speed Settings: 2
Dimensions: 15″ x 8″ x 8.5″
Capacity: 6 cups
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The jar has a handy 2-ounce filler cap.
- It has simple controls and has no electronics to break.
- The unit has a glass jar instead of the typical plastic one.
- The blade and the motor are both powerful and can blend even the toughest fruits and vegetables.
- It features the Duralast All-Metal Drive, giving it extra durability.
Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic is one of the simplest blenders we’ve ever tested that can work wonders. It doesn’t have the bells and whistles of the other models we had on our former 2021 best blender roundup, but it sure does have the power to perform its job: blending effectively.
Everything about Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic is perfect and straightforward, and that’s what to love about it. One of the most significant points to notice is the inclusion of a glass jar instead of the conventional thick plastic ones you see in most of its rivals. Besides the heft it adds to the unit, it will undoubtedly amaze you in its construction. The Boroclass glass jar is thick and has proven to have resistance against thermal shocks, allowing it to handle ice and the hot temperature of the dishwashing process afterward. Our reviewers also noticed the unique form of the body, which creates a good vortex during the blending procedure.
Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic also boasts 600 blending watts, giving it enough power to tackle hard fruits/vegetables and pulverize them effectively. And while there is only a 2-speed system in this model, we found it impressively straightforward and practical. Within the first minute we tested it for blending apples, olives, and kale, it managed to turn everything into fine bits. It has plenty of power that can crush anything, even ice! With this, it can be a good alternative for standalone food processors in your kitchen.
We also applaud the excellent construction of its other vital components. Besides the sharp stainless steel Crush Pro 4 blade, the unit has the brand’s Duralast All-Metal Drive to handle even the most demanding everyday jobs without wearing out.
The Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic can also hold enough content to serve the whole family. It has a 6-cup capacity and is perfect for all kinds of smoothies. It is also relatively compact and leaves a small footprint on your counter spaces. It measures 15″ x 8″ x 8.5″ and has a brushed stainless base that will effortlessly match any kitchen theme. There is also a 16″ power cord that is long enough to give it a sufficient reach to your kitchen outlets.
Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic Blender FAQs:
Is the base of the Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic plastic?
- The base of the Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic blender is metal.
Can you use the Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic for hot liquids?
- Yes, you can. However, make sure not to overfill the jar to avoid spilling the hot liquid that can cause burns.
Do you have to remove the blade whenever you are cleaning the unit?
- You can always remove the blade from the unit if you want to clean it thoroughly. Nonetheless, there is no need for that every time you use the product since the seal is tight. You can pour some clean water and blend it. It should give you satisfying cleaning results.
Can you use mason jars with it?
- The Oster Beehive Osterizer Classic blender is not compatible with mason jars.