Model Number: FGGC3047QS
Weight: 50 pounds
Cooktop Dimensions: 30″ x 21 3/4″ x 5″
Cutout Dimensions: 27-1/4″ to 28-1/2″ (width), 19-1/8″ to 19-3/4″ (depth), & 8” (height)
Number of Burners: 5
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The best gas cooktop offering excellent quality due to its stainless body and cast-iron grates and metal knobs.
- Comes with satisfying quality even at a very affordable price.
- The distances of burners from each other are just enough to make the entire cooktop feel spacious for multiple cookware.
- The grates are removable and dishwasher-safe and the cooktop surface can be wiped easily.
Both induction and electric cooktops might look neat in your kitchen, but many of us still prefer the traditional gas type. Such a cooktop allows you to handle the cooking process better by giving you visible fire to control. One of the best gas cooktops in the market right now is the Frigidaire Gallery FGGC3047QS which provides both aesthetics and functional cooking space for you.
Besides the good number of burners, however, what our SolidSmack Household Appliance and Tool Research Team love about Frigidaire Gallery is how properly detailed it is in each corner. The burners have decent distances from each other letting them handle multiple pans and pots simultaneously without feeling crowded. The back to the front burners have a distance of 9.50”, the right burners to the left ones have 18”, and the center burner to the side burners have 10”. On the other hand, the cooktop dimensions measure 30″ x 21 3/4″ x 5″ while its cutout dimensions are 27-1/4″ to 28-1/2″ (width), 19-1/8″ to 19-3/4″ (depth), and 8” (height).
Besides its smooth stainless steel that is easy to wipe clean, we also love its cast-iron grates that are removable and dishwasher-safe. They are also continuous from corner to corner, allowing you to drag your cookware with ease. We also applaud the brand for setting itself apart from its competitors by including metal knobs instead of plastic ones. This will ensure the longevity of the knobs compared to their plastic counterparts that are usually prone to breakage and discoloration. They are also angled to give you a good view of the controls and each one has a visual label for its designated burner.
Frigidaire Gallery is also the best gas cooktop in terms of durability. It feels truly solid and you do not need to be too gentle in handling it. It pops on instantly and the control of the fire is incredibly precise. Further, there is sufficient heat reaching the cookware even at low settings. With all this, it is truly comparable to pricier models we tested such as GE and Bosch.
Frigidaire FGGC3047QS FAQs:
Are the knobs of the Frigidaire FGGC3047QS metal?
- Yes, the knobs of the Frigidaire FGGC3047QS are made of metal.
What is the height of the Frigidaire FGGC3047QS?
- The height of the Frigidaire FGGC3047QS when on a surface is 4 1/4″.
Does the Frigidaire FGGC3047QS have a downdraft?
- No, the Frigidaire FGGC3047QS doesn’t have a downdraft.
Does the package of Frigidaire FGGC3047QS come with a pressure regulator?
- There is no need to buy a pressure regulator as the package comes with one.