Copyright Regulations for Content on SolidSmack
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the content that you’ve used by including a link back to the specific content page. You must not suggest that SolidSmack endorses you or your use of the content on this blog.
- Noncommercial Usage – You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization.
- Derivative Works – You may build upon this work as long as proper attribution (see above) is given.
- Syndication – If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.
- Licensing – You can license the articles on SolidSmack for $600 per article. Please email me for details.
You are not allowed to republish the entire article/blog post on your website even if attribution is made.
Only excerpts of less than 100 words from each article will be allowed to be published on other websites. A link back to the specific article permalink must be included.