Type: Traditional Nonstick
Sizes: 8”, 9.5”, 11”, and 12.5”
Materials: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Induction Compatible: Yes
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The frying pan is oven-safe up to 500°F.
- It is available in 8”, 9.5”, 11”, and 12.5”.
- The nonstick coating is scratch-resistant, allowing you to use metal utensils.
- The grid layers add extra protection to the nonstick layer.
- It can handle oven heat up to 500°F.
- The cooking surface provides even heat distribution using gas cooktops.
Frieling Black Cube frying pan is a futuristic-looking cookware piece. But besides its looks, it offers the excellent features you need for a reliable frying pan.
The Frieling Black Cube frying pan features a textured cooking surface. It is just above the PFOA-free nonstick layer of the pan, allowing it to protect the coat when you use utensils. You can slightly feel its texture as you run your spatula across the surface, but it won’t affect the nonstick effect of the cookware. Our testers were pleased with how it quickly released whatever foods we placed in it.
Besides the beautiful grid protection layer of the Frieling Black Cube frying pan, its body comprises three layers of material. The internal and external stainless steel layers sandwich an aluminum plate between them, resulting in better heat distribution. Overall, the build of the cookware feels really solid. Our reviewers found nothing but absolute satisfaction from its bent rim to the smooth external wall to its ergonomic handle. The entire cookware is cleanly polished and mesmerizing. Most of all, thanks to the thick walls of the frying pan, it didn’t show any reaction when we used it for oven cooking up to 500°F!
During our test, the frying pan also worked pretty well with gas and induction by spreading the heat evenly across the surface. It seared two cuts of steaks uniformly without showing hot spots, and it browned vegetables perfectly. However, its performance on electric cooktops was entirely unexpected after unevenly distributing heat.
Frieling Black Cube Frying Pan FAQs:
Is the Frieling Black Cube frying pan induction compatible?
- Yes, it is. The bottom of the Frieling Black Cube frying pan is stainless steel, allowing it to work on all kinds of cooktops.
Can you wash the Frieling Black Cube frying pan in the dishwasher?
- Yes, you can. The Frieling Black Cube Frying Pan is dishwasher-safe and can even tolerate the use of metal spatulas and utensils.
Does the frying pan have PTFE?
- Yes, it does. All traditional nonstick cookware uses PTFE coating, which is safe as long as you won’t use it beyond the temperature limit indicated by the manufacturer.
Is the handle of the Frieling Black Cube frying pans riveted?
- Yes, the handle of the frying pan is riveted.