Power Source: Corded Electric
Pot Capacity: 3 quarts
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Items: eight fondue forks, fork rack, bowl, stainless steel housing, and adjustable temperature control probe
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The bowl’s exterior has a brushed finish, allowing easy maintenance and cleanup of its appearance.
- It is the best fondue pot in terms of convenience due to its electric temperature controls.
- The bowl has a nonstick coat for easy cleaning.
- There are eight forks in the package, which are all color-coded.
- The bowl has a wide opening.
Fondue is one of the best things you can add to your table during parties. It can make everything look grander: berries with chocolate dips or bread with melted cheese on top. Just imagine the additional thrill these dips can bring in your regular snacks and dishes! All you need is a pot and a cooktop, and you can start melting cheese or anything. But why bother messing up your kitchen during a party if you can make fondue right on the table? The best fondue pot for that job is the CFO-3SS Electric from Cuisinart.
Our SolidSmack Household Appliance and Tool Research Team tested 13 fondue pot models from the leading brands. Yet, no one could beat Cuisinart CFO-3SS as the best fondue pot in the market, and the reason is simple: convenience. Indeed, it offers the supreme comfort possible when preparing fondue. No need to start a fire or smoke.
Cuisinart CFO-3SS comes with detachable electric temperature control to heat the pot sitting on the base. The 1000-watt power can deliver up to 375°F of heat using its 8-level temperature knob. This power also allows the unit to work for soup with small chunks of meat like a mini electric cooktop!
It melted the cheese (fontina, gruyere, and gouda) and chocolate in our test in less than 8 minutes. The bowl has a PFOA-free and BPA-free nonstick coat inside, which helped a lot in preventing the stickiness of the content. With this, getting the last drop of cheese on the wall was totally easy for us. We also loved how it made the cleanup of the bowl surprisingly effortless. All the non-electric components are dishwasher-safe, and just after a cycle, the bowl came out squeaky clean.
On the other hand, besides the fool-proof temperature control system, the Cuisinart CFO-3SS comes with eight color-coded fondue forks to prevent accidental swapping of the users’ utensils. There is also a fork rack, preventing the forks from sliding into the bowl.
With the stand on, the opening is still wide to allow simultaneous use of the forks. It measures 5.25 inches, but if you prefer it wider, you can remove the rack to enjoy the whole 8.25-inch opening of the bowl.
Cuisinart CFO-3SS Fondue Pot FAQs:
Can I turn off the Cuisinart CFO-3SS after melting the cheese or chocolate?
- Yes, you can. However, keep in mind that the bowl is not insulated. With this, you might need to keep it working to prevent the content from solidifying, especially chocolates.
How long is the cord of the Cuisinart CFO-3SS?
- The cord of the Cuisinart CFO-3SS measures 20 inches long.
Can I put oil in the Cuisinart CFO-3SS fondue bowl?
- Yes. The Cuisinart CFO-3SS is versatile and can also be used for other food recipes using oil. Consult the manual for the right temperature setting needed.
Can you detach the bowl from the bowl?
- Yes, the bowl and stand or base are two separate components of the Cuisinart CFO-3SS fondue pot set.