Cutout Dimensions: 19-5/8″ to 20-1/2″ (depth) x 28-1/2″ to 29-7/8″ (width) x 4 1/2″ (height)
Body Dimensions: 3 5/8″ x 30 5/8″ x 21 3/8″
Weight: 57 pounds
Indicator Light: Yes
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The surface doesn’t get so hot, so spills don’t burn.
- It’s approved for installation over Frigidaire single electric wall ovens.
- It’s the best induction cooktop that can offer various new features such as Auto Sizing Pan Detection Technology and PowerBoil.
- You can adjust the temperature by sliding your fingers on the touch-sensitive panel.
- It accepts cookware with a diameter of up to 10 inches or more.
A portable induction stove is excellent for a small kitchen and convenient outdoor cooking. However, if you decide to go full induction, look for the best induction cooktop in the market. Out of 12 models our SolidSmack Household Appliance and Tool Research Team have tested, here’s the one we can proudly recommend: Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery.
The Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery is a 30-inch induction cooktop that is beautiful and sensible. It has a sleek black glass surface measuring 3 5/8″ x 30 5/8″ x 21 3/8″. The spacious surface gives you a total of 4 elements with different diameters and wattages: 7″ right front (2,600 watts), 7″ left front (2,600 watts), 6″ left rear (2,000 watts), and 10″ center rear (3,800 watts).
Unlike the other induction cooktop models, the Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery sports a touch-sensitive control panel at the bottom section of the glass surface. Besides the separate controls for each burner element, there is also a timer and a Lock Mode. In the test we conducted, the response time of the controls seemed accurate. Our reviewers also noted that the temperature bars gave us almost instant results with just a slide of a finger. We also loved how the PowerBoil feature of the cooktop boiled water in a pot within 90 seconds. On the other hand, there was plenty of heat in the skillets and Dutch oven we used. We seared steaks perfectly at the right degree, and it simmered sauce without fuss.
The Auto Sizing Pan Detection Technology also wowed us by efficiently heating just the cookware pieces we placed on its surface. With this, the rest of the cooktop stayed relatively cool and safe to touch! Moreover, it instantly halts its operation when you remove the pan. It also shuts off whenever it senses no cookware is on its surface after more than 30 seconds, making it the best induction cooktop in terms of energy saving.
Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery Induction Cooktop FAQs:
What are the cutout dimensions of the Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery?
- The cutout dimensions of Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery are 19-5/8″ to 20-1/2″ (depth) x 28-1/2″ to 29-7/8″ (width) x 4 1/2″ (height).
Is it normal for the Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery to produce sounds?
- Yes, it is. When the unit is working, the components could expand that can cause some sounds. Various fans are also working to dissipate the heat, which can be audible.
Does the Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery have a Sabbath mode?
- No, the Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery doesn’t have a Sabbath mode.
What is the voltage rating of Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery?
- The voltage rating of Frigidaire FGIC3066TB Gallery is 240 V.