As an Amazon Associate Solidsmack.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Ever so recently, a number of awesome infographics on 3D printing, and fabrication in general, have appeared on the Interwebs. You probably haven’t seen or heard enough about 3D Printing, so we’d like to share them with you so it’s firmly ingrained into your brain tissues.
- What’s 3D printing? – Still have no clue about what 3D printing is about?
- 3D Industry Matrix – By Tuan TranPham, an energetic fellow I briefly met at GrabCAD.
- 3D Printing Organs – How, What, When and Why.
- A Brief History of 3D Printing There’s a history, this is it.
- 3D printed some Infographics – It’s possible and we wrote something about it.
- And here’s a cool one by Shapeways, right after the jump…
Did you ever think there was such variation on size and material at Shapeways? We won’t be using them to print any large sterling silver structures, but it’s nice to know you have the largest sizes available with ‘White Strong Flexible” and “Stainless Steel”.