Type: Corded Electric (6 feet cable)
Coverage: 300 square feet
Max Wattage: 1500 watts
Max Temp: 90°F
Dimensions: 7″ x 7.25″ x 23″
Weight: 7.3 pounds
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The control at the top of the unit is convenient and accessible.
- There is a digital temperature display that allows you to see your input.
- It comes with a remote control that lets you adjust the heater’s temperature, timer, and oscillation.
- The unit comes fully assembled and is ready for use out of the box.
- The heater has a mighty 1500-watt heating power and can deliver 90°F of heat through its oscillating system.
Freezing weather can sometimes be tormenting. Besides making your skin feel dry, the cold it brings to the room makes it feel incredibly uncomfortable. With this, a central heat system is crucial for each home. Nonetheless, if you are looking for a convenient and instant solution during winter, our SolidSmack experts recommend the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower: the best space heater in the market right now.
The Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower is a plug-and-play type of space heater that can be handy anytime and anywhere. It measures 7″ x 7.25″ x 23″ and weighs 7.3 pounds, making it genuinely compact and portable. It is ideal for all sizes of rooms (and offices) due to its small footprint. It also has an ergonomic handle to allow the easy transport of the unit from one room to another.
However, despite its size, this 2021 best space heater boasts a powerful heating system that can cover a room as big as 300 square feet. It has two heat settings, Low and High, that utilize 900 and 1500 watts of power. Yet, you still have a separate control for each to adjust the thermostat setting. You can choose from 39°F to 90°F, and the elongated ceramic heating element will do the work.
It also has an oscillating feature, allowing it to distribute the warmth in the room faster. Though we could only feel the warm breeze 6 feet away, it managed to heat our 300 sq. ft. test room within 20 minutes. It was also relatively quiet at 8 feet distance, making it perfect for bedrooms and study rooms.
On the other hand, besides its compact form, it comes with a remote control that makes it more practical. It has a 12-feet maximum range, which allows you to control it even when you’re in bed. The heater also sports a built-in timer with 1- to 8-hour settings. Most of all, it has an overheat protection feature and a cool-touch exterior, making it the best space heater for families.
Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater FAQs:
How much space can the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater handle?
- The Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater is ideal for a 300 sq. ft. room. Using it for a bigger room means a longer heating time.
Can you use the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater as a fan during hot summer days?
- No, the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater doesn’t work as a fan. It is only a heater, and the fan will always blow hot air. It is not a good alternative for a regular fan or air conditioner.
Does the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater have variable heat settings?
- You can choose between High and Low mode and select the temperature for the thermostat (39°F to 90°F).
Does the Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater have a two- or a three-prong plug?
- The Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Space Heater comes with a 2-prong plug.