Weight: 26 pounds
Exterior Dimensions: 19.29” x 21.65” x 12.91”
Temperature: 200°F to 450°F
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- The timer has an auto-shutoff feature.
- The package includes two oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack.
- The convection mode is silent, while the temperature won’t warm the room even with extended hours of use.
- It offers a spacious interior and can even take two 15″ pizzas or a whole chicken.
- The control panel is intuitive and offers lots of controls for timer and temperature settings.
The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP is one of the top candidates for our 2022 best convection oven roundup, and there are lots of reasons to back it up. It ticks all the essential boxes by offering its users the best features and the utmost convenience.
It is a good alternative for bigger oven units you have in the kitchen. It only measures 19.29″ x 21.65″ x 12.91″, making it an excellent addition to your counter spaces. The oven features a sleek stainless steel body with a beautifully curved handle, giving it a striking modern look.
Despite its size, Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP can handle two 15″ pizzas or 14 bread slices. Thanks to its spacious interior and multi-level cooking design, you can simultaneously use the two provided oven racks for two Pyrex dishes. You can also remove one of them to give room for a large poultry meal.
The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP has plenty of controls that can cover almost all your needs. It includes the Toast, Bake, Broil, Warm, Defrost, and Pizza functions. It also has convection technology, which gives you the option for the Turbo Convection mode. With this, you can be sure to cook even the thickest cut of meat in it, including steaks and whole chicken. In our test, it managed to handle everything with its center perfectly cooked at the right degree. We also noticed that we had to reduce the baking time when we used it for bread and pies due to the adequate convection power of the unit.
We also love how intuitive its controls are. Besides the numerous modes available, you can easily set its timer up to 90 minutes. On the other hand, you can change its temperature from 200°F to 450°F using its abundant 1500-watt power. Despite this, it barely affected the temperature and humidity in our test room during the entire hour we were using it. The convection mode was also hardly audible, but we still got the best results out of it every time.
As for the cleanup, it is also the best. You can place the baking pan that doubles as a broiling tray under the top oven rack. With this, it will automatically catch all the drippings from the food items you are cooking. And in case it has missed some, there is a removable bottom crumb tray to catch the excess drippings. Once it is time to clean them, you can throw them in the dishwasher for effortless cleaning!
Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Oven FAQs:
Can you bake a cake in the Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP oven?
- Yes, you can. The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP functions like your big kitchen ovens and can bake bread or cake and cook meat.
Does the Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP have an internal light?
- No, the Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP oven does not have lights inside it.
Does the Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP oven make ticking sounds?
- The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP oven utilizes a digital system, so it does not make ticking sounds. After the timer runs out, it will give you an audible alert.
Can the Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP oven accommodate 9” x 13” pans?
- The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP can handle 9″ x 13″ pans without handles.