That… is a flying yak. Next to a flying girl. Nevermind the girl though. The yak is what you have to worry about. Why, you ask? It’s a blood-thirty yak, and by blood, I mean talent. We’re looking for a Production Ninja Whitebelt ready to take on the hairy yak beast that is EvD Media. If you’re worried about qualifications or getting a nice portfolio together… well, we also like pies. We’ll eat it and then ask what you can bring, as we chug straight out of a gallon of milk. That’s right, everyone gets a free gallon of milk. Got what it takes? Here are all the details.
Some of the Details
Actually, here are just some of the details. You can find the full description here.
If you’re a self-motivated detail-oriented audio-slicing video-chopping photo-shopping maniac, we want to hear from you! Intern will work closely with our current assistant editor Simon Martin to:
- edit and publish the engineervsdesigner.com podcast, the SolidSmack.com Cool Tools of Doom n’ Stuff podcast, and other upcoming projects
- edit and publish cadjunkie.com training videos
- develop branding motion graphics and simple character animations (see CTOD for examples)
- help to design and implement an efficient pipeline for team collaboration on more complex video projects
- make Josh and Adam say silly things on air