“Ha! Did you see his face when he found out it wasn’t actually a donut!” Yes, it’s the day where we lay aside all of our inhibitions and totally fool the daylights out of people we care about.
My thoughts? As long as your April Fool’s Day prank uses an aardvark and makes someone cry or passout from the pain of laughter, it’s perfectly ok.
As for SolidSmack, we’re seriously gonna pull the wool over you eyes with tomfoolery reminiscent of a can of live snakes being spray into your face, but way less pain and no swelling.
Here’s the 10 other things we were going to write about today, but suddenly decided it would make more sense to overwhelm you with unbelievability factors beyond anything normal.
- SolidWorks Launches SolidWorks 2010 PR01
- SolidWorks User Swallows Headphones
- SolidWorks to Issue 3D glasses for SW2009 SP 4.0
- First Sighting: SolidWorks Ported to iPhone!
- Digestible Design in SolidWorks: 5 Products You Can Eat
- The Secret SolidWorks Sweatbox: System Option for Awful Modeling Practice
- Robots, Toddlers and Touchscreens a Deadly Combo
- 3D CAD Industry Overcome by Goat Ranching Obsession, Crumbles
- 10 Coffee Mugs That Cause SolidWorks Crashes and Who to Throw Them At
- Delete+ALT9 Completely Uninstalls Any CAD Application Except SolidWorks
I know, we gotcha didn’t we. I bet you’ll tell friends about this and totally fool them too. Got anything else we can add?