Just look at those two. Another deep, emotional conversation about 3D printed Star Trek figurines. “I’m going to squeeze this Klingon’s head,” she says. “The high resolution makes my neck tendons tingle.” he says. “I’m so glad we got 10% off the full conference pass by using the code on SolidSmack,” she reminisces. Yes, it’s true and you can get 10% off too.
The Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo (yes grandma, the largest 3D printing event worldwide) will be taking place in New York City in less than two weeks. After dropping the awesome in Chicago, San Jose, Singapore, and Berlin, the conference is ready to return to New York City. What’s going on at the event in the Big Apple?
- Keynotes by VIP’s including Avi Reichental of 3D Systems, Carl Bass of Autodesk, Terry Wohlers, and more.
- A whole separate track of programming geared towards the Maker community.
- Exhibits dedicated to art, fashion, and creativity within 3D printing.
- A Maker Summit and Pavilion showing how those new to 3D printing us it to craft and create objects.
- Talks on the current state of the 3D printing industry, the capabilities of modern technologies, and what’s on the horizon.
- Presentations include “3D Printing, Past and Future,” “New Design Paradigms for Additive Manufacturing,” “The Hardware Renaissance and How Anyone Can Get a Product Concept Manufactured,” and more.
SolidSmack has partnered with Inside 3D Printing NY again this year to offer 10% OFF full conference passes with code SS3D. Hop on that quick because signing up before April 3rd will save you an extra $300 off the on-site prices. Register here!
Oh yeah, if you’re not state-side, Inside 3D Printing will be holding additional conferences this year in Seoul, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Santa Clara, and Milan. You can see the full world tour schedule here.