Like a warm embrace first thing in the morning, few things are better to wake up to than a hot cup of joe. And when you’re stepping into a cold warehouse or shop before the sun rises, that hot cup of joe isn’t just a small luxury; it’s an absolute necessity. Which is all the more reasons why we love this lithium-ion cordless coffee maker from Makita. Yes — that Makita.
Using the same batteries that power Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion Series of power tools, the DCM500Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded Coffee Maker is capable of delivering fresh hot coffee no matter where the job takes you—be it at your desk or in the shop.
To keep things from getting messy, the DCM500Z eschews paper filters and only requires fresh ground coffee to brew up to three 5 ounce cups of coffee on a single charge of an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery. For added convenience, the coffee maker is also compatible with AC power.
- Brews one 5 oz. cup of coffee in 3 min. when plugged into a power outlet; brews one 5 oz. cup of coffee in 7 min. when powered by an 18V LXT battery
- No paper filters needed; permanent drip filter allows grounds to be poured directly into coffee maker
- Battery adapter can be removed when using AC power
- Compact design at only 8-3/8″ tall with a 3-1/2″ cup clearance
- Boil dry protection automatically turns the coffee maker off if there is not enough water