From quick repairs to form exploration studies, few materials are as useful around the design engineer’s workshop as good old Bondo. Featuring a resin-based filler and a hardening solution, the hardener is blended together with the filler to create a chemical reaction which cures the creamy and spreadable product into a solid body.
Originally created as a quick-fix putty for auto body repairs, the fast-curing, and easy-to-sand formula carries a tremendous range of semi-permanent applications. No wonder, then, that the two-part putty is used extensively by industrial designers and engineers to easily prototype concepts. Needless to say, a can of Bondo belongs in every workshop.
- Original formula for repairing dents, dings, holes, large rusted areas and scratches in vehicles
- Two-part lightweight compound mixes easily and spreads smoothly
- Cures in minutes and sands easily
- Formulated to be non-shrinking
- Also suitable for wood, steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and concrete
- Includes Bondo Red Cream Hardener
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M Body Repair System