Power Source: Cordless, Manual
Bottle Connection Type: Snap Lock
Dimensions: 5” x 7.9” x 17”
Weight: 6.1 pounds
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- Available in black, icy blue, red, rose gold, and white.
- Compatible with all SodaStream flavors and SodaStream carbonation bottles.
- Removing and attaching the bottle is easy due to its snap-lock system.
- Works great even with just 2 pumps of CO2.
- Cordless and portable; no need for electricity to pump the CO2.
- Each canister can carbonate 60 L of water.
There is no doubt that sodas are one of the best-loved beverages everywhere. There are just some problems with them, however: high amounts of sugar, cost, and waste. If you are one of those people who like to keep a supply of bottled sodas at home, you certainly know these problems. So, do you need to stop yourself from drinking this carbonated drink to solve these issues? No. The best soda maker can save you. Here’s SodaStream Fizzi.
SodaStream Fizzi can turn water into refreshing seltzer within a minute. The package comes with a 1 L BPA-free reusable bottle and a 60 L CO2 cylinder that can handle up to 60 L of water. With this, each 1 L seltzer you make is equal to at least 3 cans of soda which shows how much you can save with SodaStream Fizzi.
The 5” x 7.9” x 17” body of the Fizzi soda maker, though quite tall, can leave just a minimal footprint on kitchen counters. On the other hand, setting it up gained various comments from our reviewers. While putting the canister at the back is a bit challenging, attaching the bottle to the machine is a dream. It takes the 1 L bottle with pure ease. Unlike other models requiring you to twist the bottles to lock, the Fizzi uses snap-lock technology. Right after you have angled the support handle outward, you can insert the nozzle into the opening of the bottle and push it to lock.
At the top of the Fizzi unit is a single button where you can start the soda-making process. You can give the water up to 7 pumps, depending on how carbonated you want the drink to be. And for better results, there is a need to hold the button for 2 to 3 seconds before going for the next pump. This can optimize the carbonation process that within the first 2 pumps, your drink would be carbonated enough. And while it makes the Fizzi one step behind the newer one-touch-button models, the removal of the cord and the need for electricity makes this the best soda maker in terms of portability. With its 6.1 pound weight, it can be your go-to equipment for outdoor parties and trips.
SodaStream Fizzi FAQs:
Apart from water, can you carbonate other liquids in the SodaStream Fizzi soda maker?
- The SodaStream Fizzi is only suggested to be used with water. Using it for other beverages can void its warranty.
What are the things included in the package of SodaStream Fizzi soda maker?
- The package of SodaStream Fizzi soda maker includes the Fizzi soda maker, a 1L reusable bottle, and a 60 L CO2 cylinder.
Does the SodaStream Fizzi soda maker need electricity to work?
- The SodaStream Fizzi soda maker works manually. By pushing the button at the top of the unit, the canister releases CO2 into the water and carbonates it.
How do I know that my SodaStream Fizzi soda maker is working?
- With each push of the button of the SodaStream Fizzi soda maker, there should be a puffing noise that will tell you that the canister is releasing CO2 into the water.
How long can soda made by SodaStream Fizzi soda maker stay fizzy?
- It should last up to 3 days as long as the soda is contained in a well-sealed container in the fridge.