Cutting Width: 21 inches
Power Source: Battery
Max Runtime: 70 minutes
Number of Positions: 7
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- There are two batteries and a charger included in the package.
- The smart pace self-propelled system automatically adjusts to your walking speed.
- The batteries can also work as portable power banks.
- The 8” front wheels and 10” rear wheels have a good balance.
- It is quieter than a gas mower.
- The grass catcher at the back is easy to remove but stays firm when attached.
- The handle folds, allowing vertical storage of the mower.
- It is the best self-propelled lawn mower that is battery-powered.
Mowing your lawn requires a considerable sum of time and energy on your end, especially if you are using a regular push or reel mower. It is where self-propelled mowers will save you. By making things more automatic, pushing the unit would need zero to less effort, and you’d be able to mow your entire lawn faster. If you are looking for the best self-propelled lawn mower right now, our SolidSmack reviewers what to suggest after testing 14 models from different leading brands. So which one has ticked all the crucial boxes from efficiency to value? Here’s Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413.
We usually trust gas mowers when we’re dealing with our lawn. However, their emission and noise are in addition to the issues you need to bear when using them. So, if you’re considering an electric model, Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 might be the best option. We also had our doubts about using an electric mower for the job, but MO40L4413 surpassed our expectations.
This 2021 best self-propelled lawn mower is a 40 V unit powered by two 4 Ah batterie, which can double as regular power banks for various devices. You can simultaneously load the two batteries into the machine, and thanks to its system, it will automatically switch to the next battery once the first one runs out of juice. With this, there is no downtime, and you can continuously enjoy its power for up to 70 minutes.
There are many things to love about Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 being an electric lawn mower. Not only is it quieter than its gas counterparts, but its starting it is just as automatic as its self-propelled feature. No hassle at all. With just a push of a button, you will appreciate how terrific it is to start its motor. And thanks to its gasless system, there is virtually no maintenance to do or messy oil and emission to deal with this mower.
Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 features its own SmartPace Automatic Drive System. With just a light push of the handle, it will automatically move forward and let you maneuver it with pure ease. Our reviewers didn’t only notice the minimal effort needed to walk behind it, but they also saw how instant it would adjust to their walking speed without trouble. But besides these things, can it compare to the performance of gas self-propelled lawn mowers? You bet.
In our test, Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 showed plenty of power, and using it was a total dream. It senses the load and automatically adjusts to give you the optimal performance possible. Due to its 3-in-1 design, it can do a lot with just a single pass. It can mulch, side discharge, and rear bag grass clippings. It has a durable steel deck that offers you a 21-inch wide cutting width, translating to faster work on the lawn. The best part about it is how efficient it is in its job. It cut everything so well in our test and easily picked and mulched up dry to lightly damp leaves. We also didn’t sense any struggle with the unit’s brushless motor, and everything was smooth sailing. Lastly, we praise the easy height adjustment in MO40L4413. Using a single lever, you can access the seven available positions of the unit, and it will lift all four wheels at once.
Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 FAQs:
Is the Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 self-propelled?
- Yes, the Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 features a self-propelled system that will adjust to your walking pace as you push it and control it using its handle.
Can you buy the battery of the Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413?
- Yes, Greenworks sells additional batteries for SmartPace MO40L4413. The model number for the 4 Ah battery is 29472.
Do I have to change manually one of the batteries once it depletes?
- No, you can load both batteries at once. The system will use the first battery and automatically switch to the next battery once the first one is empty.
Is the motor of the Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 brushless?
- Yes, the Greenworks SmartPace MO40L4413 comes with a brushless motor.