Drive Links: 62
Gauge: .050” (1.3 mm)
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- It can offer excellent value due to its performance and reasonable price tag.
- There is less vibration and kickbacks, making the chainsaw more comfortable.
- It works with many chainsaw models since it offers the most common chain gauge and pitch measurements.
- It’s available in 1-, 2-, and 3-pack orders.
- The chain comes with hardened rivets and a tough chrome outer layer.
Oregon is one of the leading brands in chainsaw production, and it is no doubt why it has snatched the spot for our 2021 best chainsaw chain roundup. Nonetheless, besides its fame in the field, the brand also knows the requirements to deliver a reliable chain build. It is why Oregon S62 AdvanceCut is a top-notch favorite among loggers and regular chainsaw owners.
Oregon S62 AdvanceCut also has the perfect build and details that help it complement many chainsaw models in the market. It is 18 inches long and is ideal for chainsaws requiring 62 drive links, 3/8-inch pitch, and .050-inch (1.3 mm) gauge. As for its compatibility, it is one of the best chainsaw chains that can work with various chainsaw models in the market, such as:
- Craftsman/Sears: 316. 38090, 358. 34118, 358. 34190, 358. 35038, 358. 35048, 358. 35088, 358. 35099, 358. 35161, 358. 35170, 358. 35190, 358. 35216, 358. 36026, 358, 36218
- Echo: CS-352, CS-346, CS-370, CS-400, CS-2800, CS-2900, CS-3000, CS-3400, CS-3450
- Homelite: 23AV, 3300, UT10580, UT10580, UT10588, UT10589, UT10680
- Husqvarna: 136*, 137*, 235E*, 240*, 240E*, 334T, 335XPT, 338XPT* (*Only for model that has a 3/8” low profile sprocket)
- Kobalt: KCS180B-06
- McCulloch: CS340, CS380, EB 358a, MC4218AV, MCC1840B, MS354a, MS 354a, MS 4018, MXC1840D
- Poulan: 260, 400E, 1950, 2050, 2055, 2075, 2150, 2175, 2300, 2375, 3816, 4018, 4218, 4218A, 4218AVX
- Remington: 111174-01, CLD4018AW, CLD4018AWC, LD4018AW, LD4018WC, RM1840W, RM4218
On the other hand, what caught the attention of our reviewers when we inspected the Oregon S62 AdvanceCut is its low price value. Indeed, it is one of the most affordable chainsaw chains in the market. Yet, it also offers unfaltering quality, which will impress you once you get your chance to test it. It features a durable hard chrome outer layer and hardened rivets that prevent premature wear and frequent adjustments of the heat-treated semi-chisel chain. Moreover, it boasts a built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system that spreads the oil to its essential sections. These things prevent the downtime of using your chainsaw and extend the life of the chain with less maintenance needed.
On the other hand, it aced our performance inspection from start to end. Our test showed low kickbacks and vibration, making the use of the chainsaw more bearable for continuous work. It held a good edge and cut through the thick oak and pine trees like butter. Lastly, the cuts it made looked decently straight, clean, and satisfying.
Oregon S62 AdvanceCut FAQs:
How many links are in the chain of Oregon S62 AdvanceCut?
- The Oregon S62 AdvanceCut comes with a total of 32 drive links.
What are the sharpening degree and file size of Oregon S62 AdvanceCut?
- The sharpening degree of Oregon S62 AdvanceCut is at 30°, while the file size is 5/32” round file.
What are the chainsaw models compatible with the Oregon S62 AdvanceCut?
- The Oregon S62 AdvanceCut with the following chainsaw models:
Craftsman/Sears – 316. 38090, 358. 34118, 358. 34190, 358. 35038, 358. 35048, 358. 35088, 358. 35099, 358. 35161, 358. 35170, 358. 35190, 358. 35216, 358. 36026, 358, 36218
Echo – CS-352, CS-346, CS-370, CS-400, CS-2800, CS-2900, CS-3000, CS-3400, CS-3450
Homelite – 23AV, 3300, UT10580, UT10580, UT10588, UT10589, UT10680
Husqvarna – 136*, 137*, 235E*, 240*, 240E*, 334T, 335XPT, 338XPT* (*Ensure your model has a 3/8” low profile sprocket)
Kobalt – KCS180B-06
McCulloch – CS340, CS380, EB 358a, MC4218AV, MCC1840B, MS354a, MS 354a, MS 4018, MXC1840D
Poulan – 260, 400E, 1950, 2050, 2055, 2075, 2150, 2175, 2300, 2375, 3816, 4018, 4218, 4218A, 4218AVX
Remington – 111174-01, CLD4018AW, CLD4018AWC, LD4018AW, LD4018WC, RM1840W, RM4218