Like clockwork, the number of designers, engineers, and makers who launch their projects on crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter and Indiegogo never ceases to amaze us. After all—doesn’t everybody love a great success story?
For those curious to see if their side project ideas are worthy of a successful funding campaign, the best way to head into battle is to learn everything you can about why certain crowdfunding projects thrive—while many others, sadly do not.
With over 98 lessons and 8 hours of content, this Ultimate Crowdfunding Bundle is a surefire way to ensure that you have your ducks in a row when it comes to launching your very own campaign. From learning how the platform algorithms work, to strategies for starting a snowball effect with campaign pledges, there’s no denying that launching a successful campaign starts right here. And for a limited time, the bundle is just $25—that’s 94% off the $495 retail price!
The Ultimate Crowdfunding Bundle –
$495 $25 (94% Off)
Topics covered include:
- Learn how crowdfunding sites work
- Start a snowball effect in pledges
- Discuss what projects are best suited for crowdfunding & the best tools to promote your project
- Determine which crowdfunding site to choose for your project
- Get press for your campaign & get featured on the host site
- Understand the ranking algorithm
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!
Feature Image via Autodesk Sketchbook.