If you’re like us and used a massive drafting table in college back in the day (do they even still?) you may have one or you may be on the lookout for one. So classic. And if you can find one with a protractor arm, even better. But once we saw the size and had limited space to fit it, we decided to seek out a more compact, mor functional option. That’s when we came across the Safco split-level drafting table.
The Safco split-level drafting table caught our eye because it has two things lacking in traditional drafting tables. A shelf to store your drawing tools and a flat area for reference material, books, or your coffee. It tilts to 50 degrees and is adjustable between 29.5″ and 37.5″ in height. The tilting work area is 31 ½” x 19 ¾” and the flat work area is 15 ¾” x 19 ¾”. Though it doesn’t have the size (and the handy, little pencil tray) of the large architectural/design drafting tables, this is much more manageable and has a really great modern style.
- DIMENSIONS: Top shelf: 47 ¼”W x 10″D, Worksurface: 15 ¾”W x 19 ¾”D (side) and 31 ½”W x 19 ¾”D (tilt table top)
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: This table base functions great in a variety of ways. Including as a drafting table, office desk, or drawing table
- STEEL BASE: This Adjustable Drafting Table Base is made of heavy-duty steel that is extremely durable
- ADJUSTABLE TABLE BASE HEIGHT: Find the perfect height for you by adjusting it between 29.5″ and 37.5″
- ADJUSTABLE TABLETOP ANGLE: A spring-assisted mechanism allows tabletops (not included) to angle up to 50 degrees
- COMPATIBLE TOPS: This table base is compatible with both 48″ and 60″ PlanMaster tabletops.
Have a cool tool you love and think should be featured? Contact us here to share it with us.
This post features affiliate links that help support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!