With all the stress and grind of being a designer, pondering over the next brief, your hands need something to play with– to fidget, move and make you snap and doodle, all at one go. Possible? Yes, with the MAGNETIPS Magnetic Gel Pens, all of this is possible.
Designed as gel pens – 20 shades of colors (nope, not 50 shades of…), this pen set comes with magnetic properties. The
So get this straight – you doddle with fantastic hues of 20, use the pens to fidget – because they stick together like magnets, AND you can even create handicraft work with it – think pen stand, picture holder,
Transform the way your desktop looks and add functionality to the creative process, as each pen comes fitted with two super strong Axially Magnetized Rare-Earth Neodymium Magnets – one of the strongest and most permanent types in existence.
Neodymium magnets lose less than 1% of their strength over a decade and they will not lose their strength if held in repelling or attracting positions with other magnets over long periods of time, so your pens will keep their unique properties for a very long time.
- Fast-dry water based Gel inks
- The 0.7 mm stainless steel Rollerball tip provides a smooth writing experience
- The gel ink has a great flow which allows for fast, easy and accurate coloring
- The refill tip is carefully made to the highest precision
- The new pens can be left open for over a week without drying out – we don’t want you to do that tho!
- Made from durable ABS plastic
- Twenty vibrant tones
- Easily refillable by simply unscrewing the pen body and inserting a new refill
To make this a crazy must-have proposition, the team has designed metallic chrome balls that work with these magnetic pens and provide endless possibilities for creative play and fidget that will help you concentrate.
The product is fully funded via Kickstarter and has crossed the $100,000 mark and has 1926 backers. Sets start at $36 USD for MAGNETIPS Magnetic Gel Pens. Only 15 hours to go! Delivery is estimated for October 2019.
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale at no extra cost to you!