Well, ladies and gents, as we celebrate the end of summer with BBQs, camping, and one our final water balloon fights, it’s also time to start getting prepped for the months ahead. And for many of us, this means applying a fresh layer of waterproof fabric wax to all of our canvas shoes, hats, jackets, rucksacks, and more.
But when it comes to fabric waxes, not all are equal. Our choice? Portland, Oregon’s own Otter Wax brand.
Otter Wax offers long-lasting protection from the elements and contains only all-natural ingredients from renewable resources. It is also the first and only water repellent wax that doesn’t utilize paraffin, silicone, or other synthetic ingredients.
So whether you need to apply touch-ups to your existing gear, or want to give your new gear a solid base layer, you can’t go wrong with Otter Wax.
- Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing: 100% Natural Waterproofing Fabric Wax
- Reproofs Oiled Cotton Jackets for a Factory-Waxed Look
- Environmentally Friendly & Safe Ingredients -Handmade in Portland, Oregon, USA
- 100% Natural Ingredients: Non-Toxic, No Silicone, No Petroleum
- Large 1/2 Pint Can: Great for use on Oiled Coats, Canvas Shoes, Hats, Fabric Jackets, Rucksacks, Backpacks, & More!