I really can’t tell you how often I’ve needed a knife and didn’t have one and how often I used a knife when I finally did. If you’ve been waiting for just the right everyday carry (EDC) knife, I can’t recommend Kershaw knives enough. In design, function, and weight they’re an absolute favorite. And their stainless steel Zing knife is cool as they come.
The Zing has a dual assisted opening options, three position pocket-clip, and lanyard hole. It’s slimmer than the original Zing designed by RJ Martin and is sized just right for front pocket carry or tucking away in your jacket. On top of that, it weighs a mere 3.3 oz and the balanced weight makes it very comfortable to use. It retails for $50 USD on the Kershaw website, so don’t miss this deal.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9 in. (9.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.5 g)