Whether you’re a seasoned Arduino developer or an Arduino beginner, there’s always something new to be learned with the versatile open-source hardware development kit. Whether it’s a prototype for a wearable design or even controlling your garage door via a Twitter feed, the possibilities of what can be done with Arduino are seemingly endless.
For those looking to expand their Arduino capabilities, this Master collection of Arduino E-Books is the perfect companion for deep-diving into new avenues of the open-source platform including developing products for the Internet of Things, mastering the art of a well-designed wearable and how to best implement Arduino with iOS and Android devices, among others ––– all for just $10.
But don’t just take our word for it, take a look at the list of books below and see for yourself; building out your smart home might not be as complicated as you previously thought!
- Arduino Wearable Projects – Design, Code & Build Exciting Wearable Projects Using Arduino Tools
- Arduino Electronics Blueprints – Make Common Electronic Devices Interact with an Arduino Board to Build Amazing Out-of-the-Box Projects
- Arduino Development Cookbook – Access Over 50 Hands-On Recipes to Quickly Build & Understand Arduino Projects
- Internet of Things with Arduino Blueprints – Develop Interactive, Arduino-Based Internet Projects with Ethernet & WiFi
- Arduino by Example – Master the Arduino Platform By Getting Your Hands Dirty Designing & Building Real Projects
- Arduino iOS Blueprints – Integrate the Arduino & iOS Platforms to Design Amazing Real-World Projects
- Arduino Robotic Projects – Tap into the Power of Arduino to Build Complex Robots
- Arduino Android Blueprints – Interface Arduino with Android to Create Engaging, Interactive Projects
Get yours here.