“Alexa, order me a new set of Copic Markers.”
“Alexa, play some funky accordion music.”
“Alexa, what’s a good Chinese take-out place near me?”
“Alexa, define cephalopod.”
No matter what you use it for, Amazon’s Alexa Voice Service has proven to be one of the most convenient new interfaces of our time. From re-ordering studio supplies to quickly calling a client, Amazon’s voice interface system can be extremely powerful when used to its full potential.
And for a limited time, those who order two Amazon Echo Show units, the company’s latest addition to the Echo family, can save $100 at checkout using the code SHOW2PACK.
Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response.
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo. Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
- With eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction—even while music is playing.
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Allrecipes, CNN, and more.