Well, it hasn’t been a full years, but it’s been a full 6.5 months of slamming the door open and closed in the SolidWorks scene.
In 251 post with 477 comments, here’s the 10 most popular one’s of 2007.
- How to Make your Own Custom Background for SolidWorks
- 14 SolidWorks Video Tips to Get You Started
- 5 Fresh Backgrounds for SolidWorks
- 10 New Backgrounds for SolidWorks 2008 Drawings
- 3 Ways to Make a Robust SolidWorks Assembly
- Tips to Tame SolidWorks Library Features
- 8 Absolutely Odd Facts About SolidWorks 2008
- Why Smart Numbers are Dumb: SolidWorks Guidelines for File Names
- PTC Goes History-Free, Buys CoCreate
- Designing the Engineer
Apparently, some people like posts about backgrounds. Here’s some of my other favorites.