Have you ever wondered what people out there do with SolidWorks or what the possibilities are?
Well, here’s some kind of unusual ways of making money with SolidWorks that may give you ideas about what you could do or get in to. These are things that I and others have done in the past and some I’ve thought of recently.
- Design lights for a metal working shop
- Create concept models and prototypes for inventors
- Consult with a VIP aircraft interiors company
- Do layouts for a welding shop
- Create flat patterns for a sheet metal shop
- Create Technical Illustration for a small manufacturer or tech pub
- Make 3D icons for a Media group
- Create 3D designs for a screen printer
- Make fly through layouts for a city planning group
- Create 3D models for TV advertising group
A lot of these go along with my interest in industrial design and web design. Some of these may also interest some of ya’ll in college that are wondering what kind of possibilities there are with SolidWorks. This is just a small taste really. And heck, you may even be able to start your own company doing some of this stuff.
By the way, if you’re interested in #3 contact me.