Model Number: 2000020943NP
Weight: 11.86 pounds
Number of Burners: 2
Dimensions: 3.5” x 21” x 12”
Material: Aluminum Steel
Price:Check Price On Amazon
- Compact when folded and can also double as a mini-table.
- Has a small handle for easy transportation of the burner.
- Can be used right out of the box.
- Can be used either with a propane cylinder or tank.
- Comes with front and side panels to protect the fire from the wind.
Cooking during your camping moments can be a demanding task. You need non-electric, portable cooking equipment like a wood-burning stove. However, if you have company and have to prepare multiple dishes within a short time, starting a fire with manual stoves like that can be stressful. This is why many campers resort to gas stoves. But what should you get? Here’s the best camping stove our SolidSmack research team suggests: Coleman Classic Dual Burner.
Far from the single burners in the market, this Coleman Classic model offers two burners in one slim body. It measures 3.5” x 21” x 12” when closed and can be a very portable unit that won’t consume too much space in your car. Yet, it can handle two pans at a time which can help you do more simultaneously. The spaces between the grates are also enough to support Moka pots.
There are 2 rotating dials that you can use to separately control the two burners and they can produce up to 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power. Our team, however, did notice that it doesn’t have its ignition system which might affect its convenience. It also doesn’t have temperature markings for its dials. Nonetheless, it is a small gripe as it is still extremely good at doing its job.
It can be used with 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (which can last up to 1 hour, depending on your settings) or 20 lb. tank using a high-pressure propane hose and adaptor. During our test, it worked flawlessly on both. The release of flame was phenomenal and uniform and we were able to heat water and fry several foods within minutes. It also features a pressure-control technology that keeps the flow of fire steady even at the last minutes of the tank.
The addition of the wind-blocking shield panels also makes this the best camping stove in challenging weather situations. And once you’re done, the panels can fold nicely which can practically turn your stove into a mini-table afterward!
Coleman Classic Dual Burner FAQs:
Can you remove the lid and side panels of the Coleman Classic Dual Burner?
- The panels of the Coleman Classic Dual Burner are non-removable.
Does the Coleman Classic Dual Burner have an electric ignition or starter?
- No, the Coleman Classic Dual Burner doesn’t have an ignition system.
Does the Coleman Classic Dual Burner come with a propane cylinder upon purchase?
- The needed propane cylinder for the Coleman Classic Dual Burner is sold separately.
Can you use Coleman Classic Dual Burner indoors?
- It is possible to use the Coleman Classic Dual Burner indoors. However, it is suggested to be used in open-air settings for safety purposes.