Most designers and engineers already know that Arduino is a powerful and versatile platform for creating electronics projects. Yet, knowing where to dive into learning about the powerful little computer isn’t quite so easy.
From building robots to adding a little IoT intelligence into weekend projects, the Pay What You Want: 2018 Arduino Enthusiast E-Book Bundle is the perfect place to begin broadening your horizons in the world of Arduino.
The project-based approach presented in the course teaches users how to create everything from DC motor controllers operated by a web page, slide switch, or touch sensors to constructing electronic operating status displays for just about anything. Best of all, the course is yours forever—so tackling projects on the weekend can be done at any pace.
Skills Presented Include:
- Monitor several Arduino boards simultaneously
- Tweet sensor data directly from your Arduino board
- Post updates on your Facebook wall directly from your Arduino board
- Create an automated access control w/ a fingerprint sensor
- Control your entire home from a single dashboard
- Make a GPS tracker that you can track in Google Maps
- Build a live camera that streams directly from your robot
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!