Now more than ever, the ability to craft a killer work email or create a work summary that is clear and concise couldn’t be more critical. While emojis, slang, and Slack are taking over the workplace, the dying art of well-written copy speaks volumes when done right.
Unfortunately, most of us are too busy moving along to the next task than spending half an hour scrutinizing over every piece of outbound communication. The good news is, now you don’t have to.
Used by everybody from students to C-Suite members, Grammarly is a clever little writing tool that assists your copy crafting with an advanced context-aware spellcheck, alternate word suggestions, and hundreds of other grammar-checking tools in real-time. The result is perfectly-crafted emails, Facebook posts, Tweets, LinkedIn comments, and more for just about anywhere you write. Seriously folks—this tool is invaluable. And for one-day only, purchase an annual membership to Grammarly for just $69.98 — that’s 49% off the $139.95 retail price.
- Write mistake-free on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & nearly anywhere else you write on the web
- Receive corrections for hundreds of grammar, punctuation, & spelling mistakes
- Catch contextual errors & improve your vocabulary
- Turn on genre-specific writing style checks
- Detect plagiarism w/ the plagiarism-checking feature that scans more than 8 billion web pages
- Get explanations for all your mistakes & a weekly progress report to keep you on the ball