As many a designer or engineer knows, there’s no better way to learn than to jump in and get messy. Heck, that’s why the best way to learn a complicated CAD tool isn’t to read a book, but to get your hands dirty and make mistakes. Only then will your brain start to program the rights from the wrongs.
Well, that same approach can be applied to just about anything—but off the top of our heads, we’re digging this project-based approach to Arduino consisting of 15 complete projects to get you on your way to becoming an Arduino ninja in no time.
At just $9, this 15-project Arduino Bootcamp bundle caters to both beginners and (curious) pros alike—with projects ranging from an online weather station to your very own working smartphone. Throw in some 3D printed parts, and you’ve got yourself a killer weekend project. So what are you waiting for?
- Access 51 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a remote-controlled car you can drive w/ a smartphone app
- Create your own cell phone w/ which you can make/receive calls & send/receive messages
- Understand components like ultrasonic sensors, motor drivers, servos, transistors, & more
- Gain the confidence to build complex electronics projects
- Learn how to prototype electronics projects
- Become a confident maker & prototyper
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!