These days, you can get just about any computer rig designed to your exact specifications. Whether you’re a RAM-hogging SolidWorks user, or simply just want a powerful workstation, there’s something for everybody. But no standardized hardware mod will ever replace the satisfaction of building your own rig from scratch.
If you’ve ever wanted to create your own custom-built PC but didn’t know where to start, boy do we have great news for you.
The How to Build a Computer Bundle consolidates five intensive online courses (a total of 126 individual lessons) ranging from how to create a blueprint for your desired desktop or laptop setup to how to overclock CPU processor functions to speed up rendering times.
Topics Covered Include:
- Learn about the basic functions of a computer system
- Pick out appropriate hardware for your build
- Assemble all hardware needed for a fully functional computer
- Wire everything within the case like an expert
- Cover the most effective method of CPI cooling: closed-loop liquid cooling
- Upgrade to a higher capacity storage device
- Improve your RAM chip(s)
- Clean & refresh your CPU cooling unit
- Swap in an SSD
- Learn about the various tricky aspects about RAID setups
- Understand how to increase data read/write speeds & prepare your computer for a drive crash