We’re always talking about the future of design, the future of technology, the future of MAKING. In a world where DIY means creating smartphone apps and connected devices, a world where building robots can be as easy as copying and pasting, how do we find the next big thing? MakerGalaxy is a show that explores the crossroads of Design, Technology, and the Future of Making.
This week we talked with Ms. Ti Chang, founder of the upcoming Women in Industrial Design Show 2014 coming up this June in San Francisco. The show aims to highlight some of the best designs that female industrial designers are doing today ranging from seasoned professionals to talented up and comers. We’ll talk with Ti about everything from how she went from designing consumer goods to creating her own company, how females might approach the design process differently than men, as well as everything you need to know about the upcoming Women in ID show.
We’ll be discussing:
- Where can we find the best breakfast on earth?
- From designing consumer products to launching your own company?
- How are men and women different when approaching a design problem?
- What is the ‘Women in ID’ show?
- Raising the next generation of women designers
- …and more!
For more information on Ti and the show, head over to Women in ID.