We’ve said it time and time again, but the Raspberry Pi is just so dang cool and we think everybody should have one in their toolkit. While there is a bit of a slight learning curve, it’s nothing that today’s designers and engineers can’t handle on a leisurely Saturday.
To get things up and running with the latest Raspberry Pi 3, The Complete Raspberry Pi 3 Training Bundle has 21 hours of training content to get started creating your very own Amazon Echo or even a ‘vintage’ streaming internet radio. Really, the opportunities are limitless!
For a limited time, The Complete Raspberry Pi 3 Training Bundle is 91% off of the $214 retail price and can be purchased for a mere $19.
Courses Included in the Bundle:
- Raspberry Pi Essentials & Extras
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things
- Raspberry Pi: Full Stack
- PiBot: Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Powered Robot
- Wireless Penetration Testing with Kali Linux & Raspberry Pi
- Cluster Pi: Build a Raspberry Pi Beowulf Cluster
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!