With more digital sketching apps than ever before, picking one that fits your workflow isn’t necessarily easy. Oftentimes, half that battle is just learning how to use it effectively.
Featuring both Corel Painter 2017 itself as well as AfterShot 3, ParticleShop, and over 10 Hours of Corel-approved training, the Corel Painter 2017 Bundle is an ideal place to start.
Starting with the Corel Painter Digital Art Fundamentals course, students master the fundamental theory behind design and move on to other courses designed to teach you how to get the most out of your digital sketching toolkit.
For a limited time, the bundle—which includes Corel Painter 2017—is 67% off the retail price for SolidSmack readers and can be purchased via digital download for just $249.
Corel Painter 2017 New Features Include:
- Immerse yourself in the largest selection of Natural-Media® brushes & canvas textures on the market
- Create extraordinary art w/ Image Hoses that spray the object of your imagination
- Paint in perfect symmetry w/ Mirror & Kaleidoscope tools
- Make any character, environment or object come to life w/ texture painting
- Mask your brush dab before applying paint to the canvas
- Apply velvety, translucent paint transitions just like the Renaissance masters
- Edit color & opacity in the context of your painting using the enhanced node control
- Fill a gradient w/ rich, stroke-filled paint
- Organize palettes & reduce clutter
- Get exactly the color you want when you need it using the enhanced dropper tool
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!
Feature Image via Spencer Nugent