Let’s be honest here. When it comes to brain-enhancing, head-bobbin’ tuneage for the work week, few things beat our very own SolidSmack Radio. But, sometimes you just need to put all distractions aside for a moment to power through your inbox or get through that next round of design iterations to be home in time to watch Cheers reruns.
For those moments, we’re huge believers of Brain.fm.
Invented to have the “brain of a neuroscientist and the heart of a musician”, Brain.fm is the most advanced AI music composer on the planet and creates randomly generated music to improve focus (as well as meditation and sleep) with over 1.6 million lines of code.
Created by a collective of musicians, engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs obsessed with exploring and expanding the relationship between music and the brain, the resulting product is a solid tool for expanding mental performance using pure auditory signals alone. The best news is, it begins to start working after just 10 minutes.
Says the company:
“Distractions are everywhere, even in your ears when you’re trying to shut the world out with music. You just can’t always trust yourself or your favorite apps to deliver the most productive audio options, and that’s why Brain.fm was created.”
For a limited time, SolidSmack readers can get a lifetime subscription to Brain.fm for just $39 — down from $199.99.
- Choose whether you’re trying to work, relax, or sleep, & experience an original composition specially generated for that scenario
- Adjust the stream to play for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, or indefinitely until you turn it off
- Explore different recordings & audio tracks for each category on your own
- Access premium-only content & track your work progress
- Choose from other subscription options, too (1-Year or 3-Year)
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!