We had been on the lookout for a good workbench that checks off several requirements when we came across the Seville Classics Lighted Stainless Steel Workbench. This has 48″ x 24″ work area, pegboard, lighted work area, and an open area under the bench, so you can wheel in carts or bins and don’t have to mess with spiders and woodchips under a lower shelf.
We started looking for wood but were surprised to see the price on this stainless steel bench and 5-star rating from nearly 1000 buyers. Some bought it for wood shops, others for I.T. work, but many loved the quality, detail, and time it took to put together (from 60-90 minutes).
- Crafted with Ultraguard stainless steel drawers (which are fingerprint-resistant) and a heavy-duty steel frame
- The powder-coated finish defends your bench from corrosion; Heavy-duty steel frame with leveling feet
- The Lighted Workcenter includes the built-in fluorescent light, the gliding ball-bearing drawers, and the easy-to-reach power strip
- The unit features a vast pegboard (with 23 hooks included) for hanging larger items, as well as two lined drawers for storing smaller tools
- A small cantilever shelf at the top of the pegboard is perfect for storing miscellaneous work supplies
- Sliding ball bearing glides for the drawers; 2-Drawer liners
- Finish: Powder coated; Workbench dimensions: 48L x 24W x 37.5H Inches
- Overall workbench dimensions: 48 L x 24W x 65.5 H Inches; Weight: 113 lbs.
Have a cool tool you love and think should be featured? Contact us here to share it with us.
This post features affiliate links that help support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!