As far as colored pencils go, Prismacolors have just about everybody else beat. Whether you’re a designer, engineer, or even a professional artist, the quality of Prismacolor in a variety of applications is just simply unrivaled.
And for those looking to sketch intricate details with defined lines and crisp edges that just can’t be done without a constant sharp point, the brand’s Verithin line of colored pencils feature a hardened core that resists crumbling for ultra-detailed sketch sessions.
We love this 24-pack variety of Verithin Colored Pencils to keep around the shop because each pencil lasts seemingly forever—thanks to that hardened core—and can be used for just about any other marking job, too.
- Thin cores are perfect for details, edges, and lettering
- Leads resist crumbling, cracking and breakage
- Richly saturated, lightfast pigments
- Hardened cores sharpen to an ultra-fine point making them perfect for filling in tight spaces
- Includes: Lemon Yellow, Canary Yellow, Orange, Poppy Red, Crimson Red, Magenta, Process Red, Light Peach, Dahlia Purple, Parma Violet, Violet, Ultramarine, Peacock Blue, Indigo Blue, Apple Green, Grass Green, Olive Green, Peacock Green, Terra Cotta, Tuscan Red, Dark Brown, Warm Grey 20%, White and Black
PURCHASE VIA AMAZONAffiliate purchases help support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale.