Cherished by writers, designers, illustrators, and other creative professionals for its soft dark lead and unique flat eraser, the Blackwing 602 is worth trying at least once—but be forewarned: you may never go back to plain old #2 pencils again.
Originally manufactured by the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company from 1934 – 1988, the Blackwing brand was acquired by California Cedar Products Company in 2008 and reintroduced to a new generation of creatives in 2012.
And now, you can score your own 12-pack of the legendary pencil for just 23 bucks.
- One pack of 12 Palomino Blackwing pencils
- Pencils feature a soft and smooth graphite core that is perfect for artists and composers
- Pencils feature a unique ferrule and allows you to extend and replace the eraser
- Replacement erasers available in three different colors
- Pencils made out of Genuine Incense-cedar
Affiliate purchases help support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale. Thank you!