Are you a dovetail-cuttin’ master? Chance are, old Peepaw (or maybe your high school shop class teacher) taught you the woodworkin’ ropes on ‘real’ woodworking equipment. We’re talking equipment before the days of neon green laser guides, table saws that stop automatically when you stick a wiener in front of the blade, and smartphone ‘measuring tape’ apps…
But few woodworking tools are as badass as good old-fashioned hand tools; tools like the SUIZAN Japanese Dozuki Dovetail Hand Saw.
Used by everybody from Japanese master woodworkers to our favorite YouTube woodworking star Frank Howarth, this Japanese-style pull saw is the perfect tool for cutting hard or abrasive woods such as maple, oak, teak and exotic hardwoods.
And for a limited time, the saw is 51% off the suggested retail price of $47.99 and can purchased today via our Amazon deal for just $23.49.
- Impulse-Hardened 27 TPI Teeth: exceedingly smooth, accurate cut and long-lasting performance
- Blade length: 9 1/2 inch / Blade Thickness: 0.012 inch
- The saw blade is easily interchangeable and you can buy a replacement blade through Amazon.
- When you remove the handle, the saw will fit neatly into a toolbox
- All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen