We’ve said it time and time again, but the Raspberry Pi is just so dang cool and we believe all designers and engineers should have one in their toolkit—if not on their desktop. While there is a bit of a slight learning curve, it’s nothing that today’s designers and engineers can’t handle on a leisurely Saturday.
So why not start now?
The Raspberry Pi Mastery Bundle includes 8 courses to get started creating your very own Amazon Echo or even a KUKA-like robotic arm for your desktop (how’s that for office bragging rights). Throw in any of your own 3D printed housing designs, and the opportunities are limitless!
For a limited time, The Raspberry Pi Mastery Bundle is 96% off of the $865 retail price and can be purchased right here for a mere $34.
- Automation with Raspberry Pi Zero
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Hardware Projects Using Raspberry Pi
- Bitcoin Mining Using Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Robotics
- Internet of Things Automation Using Raspberry Pi 2
- Home Automation in 48 Hours Without Coding
- Build Your Own ArmBot Step By Step Using Raspberry Pi Zero
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!