Tulsa to Denver to San Diego is a long flight, especially when chunks of the airplane go missing before takeoff and they’re loading and unloading.
I arrive, taxi down to the Marriott, and walk four blocks to the Hard Rock Cafe. All the SolidWorks bloggers are there along with a bunch of the SolidWorks Crew.
Appetizers abounded and it was incredible to meet a lot of these people I’ve only known online or heard over a phone.
- SolidWorks 2009 sounds interesting. Nonspecifics of course. Some guys Alpha tested it today.
- John Hirshtick (SolidWorks founder) and Greg Jankowski (Solidworks For Dummies) showed up.
- AutoDesk is even here. Lynn Allen is supposedly registered and present.
- Lenny got to bring his wife.
- Anna, Mike and Devon all drove here.
- Matt’s been watching movies about music artists.
- Devon grew up in SoCal and saw the doors, dick dale, Jimi Hendrix and more.
- The tater skins were alright, Jason had a whole plate.
- Rob had a steak.
- Richard looked happy.
- The music was loud, so everyone was yelling.
Here’s som pics, but I’d go to Mike’s Blog. He has a D70 so he’s gonna have better ones.