Digital marketing has become an integral part of the business ecosystem. With this, brands can expand their customer base and grow faster in the ever-competitive digital space. It involves website development, search engine marketing, social media handling, and so on. However, the trendiest one is video marketing.
As video content consumption is increasing among people of all ages, businesses are focusing more on video marketing. It may surprise you that 84 minutes is the global average of people consuming video content. Moreover, China and Sweden hold the topmost position in spending time watching videos.
Hence, brands who are adopting this new age revolution are getting better exposure from potential customers. All you have to do is to start with the YouTube platform: create a YouTube channel, pick the best video editing software for YouTube, and start creating audience-oriented content.
Is Video Marketing Important?
Video marketing has become increasingly popular because it helps to connect with your audience. It delivers an emotional experience, which is difficult to replicate in written words. Apart from that, video marketing is an effective way to turn leads into paying customers.
Content Marketing Institute had already discovered in 2021 that video marketing would be one of the biggest investments for B2B brands in 2022. And guess what? The outcomes have been amazing:
- Your brand visibility increases over social media
- Makes you stand out from the competitors
- Helps in reaching the target audience faster
- 78% of businesses have seen a rapid increase in traffic due to videos
- Informative videos perform better than creative or entertaining videos in grabbing the attention of the audience
After knowing these facts, don’t you want to create a YouTube channel and become a successful YouTuber? If you want to start working as a content curator on YouTube, a professional tool like Wondershare Filmora can help you. With a straightforward interface, you won’t find any difficulty in getting started with Filmora. Moreover, it’s preloaded with extensive video editing features and professional-look video effects.
You can edit or crop videos, trim them, add effects, and experiment with the color using the Filmora video editor. It also comes with an AI-powered image recognition facility that assists you in transforming the background. Some of the noteworthy features that make it an irresistible tool for video editors include:
- Instant Mode: Create your video within a few minutes with the Instant Mode. Add the media and wait for the AI algorithm of Filmora to detect the highlighted part of your video and produce the final result.
- Video Effects: With over 115 video templates and 3900 free video effects in Filmora, you can turn any video into a creative masterpiece. In addition, you can also get access to new plug-ins like Boris FX and NewBlue FX.
- Screen Split: Filmora contains 30 split screen templates that you can add to your video simply with the drag and drop feature.
- Audio Ducking: Foreground audio is not clear? Don’t worry because the audio ducking feature can fix it quickly for you. It balances the background and foreground voice to provide clarity.
- Color Correction: Sometimes, color correction is required in your video, and with Filmora, you can do it quicker. It offers 40+ color presets to add to your video.
Other Aspects of Digital Marketing
As you are aware of video marketing and its importance, don’t forget some other significant aspects of digital marketing. They are content marketing, SEO, and SEM.
Content marketing comprises the creation and distribution of content on various platforms. It is done to attract potential buyers and increase reach to the target audience. Thus, video creation merely not works. You have to create a content marketing strategy to get more views.
- Set measurable goals
- Get a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey
- Maintain the consistency
- Focus on the topics that have great search traffic potential
- Understand your audience well
Never underestimate SEO, no matter how powerful your content is. Implementing a smart SEO strategy will level up your social media ranking as it helps in choosing the right keywords for your video. Not only that, but you can also get more exposure by optimizing your YouTube channel and website according to your SEO strategy. Some tips you can follow:
- Do a proper keyword research
- Provide subtitles in different languages
- Always add the keyword in your title, description, and about section
- Include closed captions in your video
- Create an attractive thumbnail
- Offer transcript to the video description
Ever wondered how the video of a particular channel comes first on Google? Why the sequence changes from time to time? It’s all about search engine marketing. Content curators incorporating SEM in their marketing plan will come first in the search engine results. So, if you want the target audience to notice you first, SEO and SEM will work as the foundation.
Monitoring is important too.
Once you are done executing all the digital marketing plans, the next thing is to track the performance. Yes, your job hasn’t ended up. Performance tracking is an essential factor when it comes to digital marketing. There are many tools to do so, like Google Analytics, Facebook insights, Instagram insights, buffer, and much more.
More than half of all digital marketers are now embracing big data analytics in their efforts to ensure that they’re effectively reaching their target audiences.
However, most businesses still lack a comprehensive digital analytics strategy and don’t have clear measurements for tracking the effectiveness of their digital marketing. They need to work on adopting performance-tracking technology to achieve success.
Without a doubt, we can say that measurement and analytics are the cornerstones of any digital marketing strategy, and the sooner you get started, the better.
While there are no surefire tactics that will guarantee success with your digital marketing efforts, there are plenty of mistakes you can avoid. By being aware of these common strategies, you’ll have a better chance of succeeding in the digital marketing arena. Hopefully, this information will help you level up your digital marketing journey.