It’s no secret that online learning is more popular than ever. From easy screencasting software to dozens of video hosting platforms, learning new skills is easier than ever before. But have you ever considered creating your own online classes—whether to help others with your rockstar workflows or even secure a profitable side gig?
The good news is that anybody can get started—all you need is something to teach and the motivation to do so.
And with the How to Create an Awesome Online Course training, you can get started producing your own content immediately (yes—this an online course about creating online courses).
In this highly self-aware course containing over 8 hours of content, you’ll learn how to source content ideas, produce videos, and promote just about any skill worth sharing. Who knows—maybe becoming an online instructor just might be your new favorite (paying) hobby?
Lars Christensen has over 30,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel where he “helps people that haaa-ate struggling with their CAD&CAM Software.”
- Access 93 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how to break down your course & how to make it interesting
- Validate your course idea through a 3-stage process
- Structure your course into an effective outline
- Learn how to use ScreenFlow for Mac to record your screen & edit it all together
- Discover efficient ways to promote your course & find students
- Create a great sales page for your course & set up PayPal to make money
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!