(1) Certification institution of CISA: Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
(2) Introduction to CISA certification: CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is a qualified certification based on globally recognized technical practices. As the preferred qualified certificate for professionals in information system management and security, it has been widely recognized in all industries worldwide. A CISA certification helps establish an individual’s reputation as a qualified information system audit, control, and security professional. Since individuals certified by the CISA program can master the skills needed today, employers are more willing to hire and retain talents who meet and maintain the level required by the qualified certificate. Whether you want to improve your work performance, get a promotion, or compete for a new position, having CISA certification will give you a competitive advantage that others can’t match.
(3) CISA-certified knowledge area distribution:
1: audit process of information system
2: IT governance and management
3: acquisition, development, and implementation of information system
4: operation, maintenance, and service management of information system
5: protection of information assets
(1) Certification institution of CISSP: International Information System Security Certification Association (ISC) 2.
(2) Introduction to CISSP certification: CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) is internationally recognized as the most authoritative professional qualification. It is organized and managed by the International Information System Security Certification Association (ISC) 2. Qualified personnel will be granted a CISSP certification certificate after passing the examination. CISSP certification is widely recognized all over the world. More and more companies require employees and partners to have CISSP to ensure the security of the organization’s operating environment and information security professionals who define the organization’s security architecture, design, management, and/or control measures. The Chinese mainland has less than 800 people and is distributed in the top IT-related enterprises and telecommunications, finance, large manufacturing, and service industries.
(3) 10 knowledge areas covered by CISSP:
1. information security and risk management
2. access control
3. security architecture and design
4. telecom and network security
5. BCP and DRP for business continuity and disaster recovery
6. application security
8. legal, regulation, compliance & investigations
9. physical (environmental) security
10 operation security
8 reasons for choosing SPOTO (China) to study CISA:
1. SPOTO took the lead in becoming the exclusive ISACA-authorized training institution in Shanghai
2. The professional CISA lecturer team of SPOTO adheres to the latest ISACA course and accurately feels the key points of the examination
3. The teaching mode of theory + practice enables the trainees to better implement after training
4. Join the ISACA student WeChat group of SPOTO to communicate and exchange in real time and grasp the latest industry trends
5. Free participation in Shanghai station activities jointly organized by SPOTO and ISACA to accumulate CPE
6. Participate in community activities under the SPOTO line and accumulate high-end networking resources in the industry
7. SPOTO is located in a prime location in Shanghai, with convenient transportation and a direct subway (line 1)
8. Provide one-stop ISACA training (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT) learning and services
isaca of spotodumps.com