This week we have the great pleasure to speak with the one and only Chuck Cage, founder of the uber-rockin’ tool blog Toolmonger.com—-the ‘world’s first tool blog’ as a matter fact.
We’ll be discussing:
- What is your favorite tool EVER. And why?
- Is there a cheap, obscure, low-brow tool that you think everyone should own?
- If you could change one thing about the power tool industry, what would you change?
- What kinds of changes have you seen in the tool market over the time you’ve been covering it?
- Do you think tool enthusiasts will forever be a male-dominated group, or do you think that women will ever be interested in making things to a comparable extent?
- …and more!
Be sure to check out EngineerVsDesigner for more product design insight episodes!