Code. You don’t have to be a computer science hotshot to take the deep dive—heck, some people are up and running with their first project in a matter of weeks. But knowing where and how to enter can be half of the battle.
The recently-launched Learn How to Code 2017 Bundle is the perfect entry point and includes over 156 Hours of premium coding instruction, from Python to Ruby & everything in between.
Consisting of ten courses in total, the ‘Pay What You Want’ bundle covers not just specific code languages, but also how and why you may decide to choose one over another depending on the project at hand.
- Learn How To Code: Google’s Go Programming Language ($249 Value)
- The Complete Python Course: Beginner to Advanced! ($195 Value)
- Learn By Example: Scala ($50 Value)
- Projects in Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java ($150 Value)
- Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced ($195 Value)
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App: iOS 10 and Swift 3 ($200 Value)
- The Complete Web Developer Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced ($195 Value)
- Git Complete Mastery With GitHub: 100% Hands-on Git Guide ($200 Value)
- Professional Rails Code Along ($40 Value)
This post features affiliate links which helps support SolidSmack through a small commission earned from the sale! Thank you for your help in moving away from banner ads by delivering better content!